Cycle Works Website DevelopmentUpdating an ageing website with fresh new photography, layout and functionality
It was a joy working with Cycle Works on their new site which included the photography as well as providing copywriting improvements.
A handy online booking system was also implemented to help schedule and plan the workshop’s busier times.
Website FeaturesIntegrating social media channels and implementing an online booking form
The first thing you notice when visiting the Cycle Works website is the prominent retro logo on a dark charcoal background.
We also made strong use of staff riding skills with a beautiful slow motion video in the background to help emphasise their love of bikes.
Apart from the slow motion video, I also helped source supplier images for the site and provided custom photography of the shop and staff to really give it a personal feel. Using photography in this manner helps link the online site with the physical store and provides familiarity for customers.
Other features of the site included:
- a beautifully designed website that works and looks great on desktops, laptops and mobile devices
- On the home page you’ll find a brief history, an overview and pic of the sales and service team, as well as some of the specialist brands they stock.
- At the bottom of each page you’ll find the stores opening hours, contact number and address.
- Links to Facebook and Instagram pages – encouraging customers to follow and stay up-to-date with Cycle Link news.
- A live ‘Call Now’ button on mobile devices for direct dialling – no more searching and keying in phone numbers.
- Workshop page has a comprehensive break-down of what clients can expect when they drop their bike in for a service.
- A super easy booking system. Select the service and choose a day and time that suits the customer, it’s really that easy.
- There’s also a Frequently Asked Questions section.
We have just had our web site designed by Friedo. In our 10 years of business and having had 3 previous websites done, Friedo was by far the easiest to work with and took on all our quirky ideas, and made them work. He also made some great suggestions and has been a great help in making us understand the whys & hows.
Customer feedback about the new website has been great as well.
Get an experienced digital and print expert.
Book Friedo for an interview by calling 0417 316 641.